- Collection of Your Personal Information
- COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
“Personal information” is defined to include information that whether on its own or in combination with other information may be used to readily identify or contact you such as: name, address, email address, phone number etc.
We collect personal information from Service Professionals offering their products and services. This information is partially or completely accessible to all visitors using Go easy Home care services Company’s website or mobile application, either directly or by submitting a request for a service. Service Professionals and customers are required to create an account to be able to access certain portions of our Website, such as to submit questions, participate in polls or surveys, to request a quote, to submit a bid in response to a quote, and request information. – Service Professionals, if and when they create and use an account with Go easy Home care services Company, will be required to disclose and provide to Go easy Home care services Company information including personal contact details, bank details, personal identification details (such as PAN card, Aadhar card, phonebook, call logs etc.) and participate in polls or surveys or feedbacks etc. Such information gathered shall be utilized to ensure greater customer satisfaction and help a customer satiate their needs. The type of personal information that we collect from you varies based on your particular interaction with our Website or mobile application.
Consumers: During the Account registration process and during your usage of Go easy Home care services Company’s website or application, we will collect information such as your name, postal code, telephone email address and other personal information. You also may provide us with your, mailing address, and demographic information (e.g., gender, age, political preference, education, race or ethnic origin, and other information relevant to user surveys and/or offers). We may also collect personal information that you post in your Offer, Profile, Wants, or Feedback, and any comments or discussions you post in any blog, chat room, or other correspondence site on the Website or mobile application, or any comments you provide during dispute resolution with other users of the Website or mobile application.
Service Professionals: If you are a Service Professional and would like to post any information about yourself, we will require you to register for an Account. During the Account registration process, we will collect your business name, telephone number, address, zip code, travel preferences, a description of your services, a headline for your profile, first and last name, and email address. Other information may also be required to be provided to Go easy Home care services Company whilst you avail and use Go easy Home care services Company’s website or application. In addition, you may, but are not required to, provide other content or information about your business, including photographs and videos. We also may collect payment information, such as credit card information, from you. Background Verification: The Service Professional acknowledges that as part of the on-boarding process, the Company or an entity /agency appointed or nominated by the Company (“Verifier”), may undertake background verification checks of the Service Professional in order to authenticate inter alia the genuineness and competency of the Service Professional. In light of the above, the Service Professional expressly consents to and acknowledges the following:
- The Service Professional does not and will not have any objection to Go easy Home care services Company sharing the Service Professional’s personal information and documents, including but not limited to name, gender, date of birth, addresses, mobile number, email, education record, employment record, Aadhaar number, other government issued IDs such as Voter ID, PAN card, driving license etc. (collectively “Proprietary Information”) with the Verifier for the purpose of background checks and verification.
- ii) The Service Professional authorizes the Verifier to securely store the Service Professional’s Proprietary Information on their platform and understands that the Verifier shall Endeavour to ensure confidentiality of the same.
- iii) The Service Professional acknowledges that the digital record of the Proprietary Information on the Verifier’s platform shall be accessible to Go easy Home care services Company and Go easy Home care services Company and their authorized users/partners/affiliates/contractors shall be entitled to access and update such digital record on the Verifier’s platform, including data, documents, certificates, verification reports, references, testimonials, etc. and shall be entitled to use the related services provided via the Verifier’s platform.
- iv) The Service Professional acknowledges that if the Service Professional is desirous of editing and/or deleting its digital record from the Verifier’s platform, it shall be entitled to do so by sending an email to such email address of the Verifier which shall be immediately provided by the Company to the Service Professional, and in such a manner as the Verifier requires the same.
- v) Go easy Home care services Company reserves its right to take appropriate actions (in its sole discretion) pursuant to the outcome of the background check and verification.
Go easy Home care services Company reserves the right to record the conversations between service professionals and consumers facilitated by Go easy Home care services Company through the messaging/chat mechanism on the platform or the calls made through the virtual numbers provided to safeguard the privacy of consumers and service professionals. All the chat/messaging logs or call recordings can be used to but not limited to monitor and prohibit abuse, safeguard the rights of consumers and service professionals, resolve disputes.
If we deem it necessary, in our sole and absolute discretion, we may also ask for and collect supplemental information from third parties, such as information about your credit from a credit bureau (to the extent permitted by law), or information to verify any identification details you provide during registration.
- COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES
You may log into our Website through your Facebook account. If you do so, you must enter the email address and password that you use for your Facebook account. We will ask that you grant us permission to access and collect your Facebook basic information (this includes your name, profile picture, gender, networks, user IDs, list of friends, date of birth, email address, and any other information you have set to public on your Facebook account). If you allow us to have access to this information, then we will have access to this information even if you have chosen not to make that information public.
We store the information that we receive from Facebook with other information that we collect from you or receive about you.
We may obtain your device ID, which is sent to Go easy Home care services Company’s servers and used in fraud prevention efforts.
Cookies. We and our third party service providers collect information from you by using cookies. A cookie is a small file stored on user’s computer hard drive containing information about the user. The cookie helps us analyze web traffic or informs you about your use of a particular website. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual, tailoring its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. When you visit the Website, we may send one or more cookies (i.e., a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters) to your computer that identifies your browser.
Disabling Cookies. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you disable cookies you may be prevented from taking full advantage of the Website because it may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.
Clear GIFs, pixel tags and other technologies. Clear GIFs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on your computer’s hard drive, clear GIFs are embedded invisibly on web pages. We may use clear GIFs (a.k.a. web beacons, web bugs or pixel tags), in connection with our Website to, among other things, track the activities of Website visitors, help us manage content, and compile statistics about Website usage. We and our third party service providers also use clear GIFs in HTML emails to our customers, to help us track email response rates, identify when our emails are viewed, and track whether our emails are forwarded.
- If you do not wish for RBL to identify television, radio and other offline content viewing around your mobile device, please opt out of all RBL Services via the following link: http://www.zapr.in/privacy/
- RBL does not collect any personally identifiable information or audio/video / image/contact files from your mobile device. For any questions or clarifications please reach out to: email@example.com
- RBL also automatically receives and tracks certain data about your mobile device (such as your device-type, installed software and language preference) your taps and interests; and may create a unique device or user ID for you. In some cases RBL can automatically detect or infer your location using GPS, your IP address, watermarks, but often your operating system will require you to grant RBL permission to access your GPS; please refer to your device’s system settings regarding location services
For Service Professionals only
- The app contains a software development kit (“SDK 2”)from a third party, Moshpit Technologies Private Limited (“ MTPL”). The SDK is integrated with this app for the purposes of assessing the risk of providing credit to Service Professionalsdesirous of obtaining short term credit from Go easy Home care services Company (“ Services 2”). MTPL shall have access to the following device data (only devices used to persons who want to avail short term credit from Go easy Home care services Company)- transactional SMS, device metadata, location, apps list. Further details can be obtained at https://finbox.in/about/privacy
- The data collected by MTPL may be disclosed to third parties and such Parties shall legally be bound to keep such data confidential.
- How Go easy Home care services Company Uses the Information We Collect
- HOW PERSONAL INFORMATION IS USED
- We collect your personal information and aggregate information about the use of our Website and Services to better understand your needs and to provide you with a better Website experience. Specifically, we may use your personal information for any of the following reasons:
- To provide our Services to you, including registering you for our Services, verifying your identity and authority to use our Services, and to otherwise enable you to use our Website and our Services.
- For customer support and to respond to your inquiries.
- For internal record-keeping purposes.
- To process billing and payment, including sharing with third party payment gateways in connection with Website and/or Go easy Home care services Company’s products and Services.
- To improve and maintain our Website and our Services (for example we track information entered through the “Search” function; this helps us determine which areas of our Website users like best and areas that we may want to enhance; we also will use for trouble-shooting purposes, where applicable).
- To periodically send promotional emails to the email address you provide regarding new products from Go easy Home care services Company, special offers from Go easy Home care services Company or other information about Go easy Home care services Company that we think you may find interesting.
- To contact you via email, telephone, facsimile or mail, or, where requested, by text message, to deliver certain services or information you have requested.
- For Go easy Home care services Company’s market research purposes, including, but not limited to, the customization of the Website according to your interests.
- We also may compare personal information collected through the Website and Services to verify its accuracy with personal information collected from third parties.
- We may combine aggregate data with the personal information we collect about you.
- Electronic Newsletters, Invitations, Polls and Surveys At our sole discretion, Go easy Home care services Company may offer any of the following free services on the Website, which you may select to use or receive at your option. Certain of the following services may require you to provide additional personal information as detailed below:
- ELECTRONIC NEWSLETTERS
We may offer a free electronic newsletter to users. We will gather the email addresses of users who sign up for Go easy Home care services Company for the newsletter mailing list. Users may remove themselves from this mailing list by opting out of receiving newsletters during the registration process, by following the link provided in each newsletter that points users to a subscription management page where the user can unsubscribe from receiving newsletters or by changing their preferences in their Profile Settings page.
- “SEND TO A FRIEND”
Our Website users can voluntarily choose to electronically forward a link, page, or document to someone else by clicking “send to a friend.” To do so, the user must provide his or her email address, as well as the email address of the recipient. The user’s email address is used only in the case of transmission errors and, of course, to let the recipient know who sent the email. The information is not used for any other purpose.
We may offer interactive polls to users so they can easily share their opinions with other users and see what our audience thinks about important issues, Services, and/or the Website. Opinions or other responses to polls are aggregated and are not identifiable to any particular user. We may use a system to “tag” users after they have voted, so they can vote only once on a particular question. This tag is not correlated with information about individual users.
We may conduct user surveys from time to time to better target our content to our Website users. We will not share individual responses from these surveys with any third party. We will share aggregate data with third party service providers, partners, and other third parties. We also will post aggregate data containing survey responses on our Website; that data may be viewed and downloaded by other users of our Website.
We employ procedural and technological security measures, which are reasonably designed to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access or disclosure. Go easy Home care services Company may use encryption, passwords, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. No security measures, however, are 100% complete. Therefore, we do not promise and cannot guarantee, and thus you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will not be collected and used by others. You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, phone, and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your log-in and password private. Go easy Home care services Company is not responsible for the unauthorized use of your information or for any lost, stolen, compromised passwords, or for any activity on your Account via unauthorized password activity.
We may share the information that we collect about you, including your personal information, as follows:
- INFORMATION DISCLOSED TO PROTECT US AND OTHERS
- INFORMATION DISCLOSED TO THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS AND BUSINESS PARTNERS
We may contract with various third parties for the provision and maintenance of the Website, Services and our business operations, and Go easy Home care services Company may need to share your personal information and data generated by cookies and aggregate information (collectively, “information”) with these vendors and service agencies. For example, we may provide your information to a credit card processing company to process your payment. The vendors and service agencies will not receive any right to use your personal information beyond what is necessary to perform its obligations to provide the Services to you. If you complete a survey, we also may share your information with the survey provider; if we offer a survey in conjunction with another entity, we also will disclose the results to that entity.
- DISCLOSURE TO NON-AFFILIATED THIRD PARTIES IN FURTHERANCE OF YOUR REQUEST
Your request for services may be shared with third party websites with whom we have a contractual relationship in order to provide your request with maximum exposure. The post on the third party website will include the details of your request, including your location, and other contact details. Interested bidders, however, will be able to click on your request on such third party site, and will be directed to our Website where they will have access to your contact details (Partial or complete), as would any other service provider on our Website interested in bidding on your request.
- DISCLOSURE TO OTHER USERS OF OUR WEBSITE
If you are a Service Professional, the information that you post (other than your payment information) is available to other users of our Website and our Services. Comments that users post to our Website also will be available to other visitors to our Website (see our discussion of User Generated Content below). In addition, we will post the results (in aggregate form) of surveys to our Website. If you are a consumer, name, and location, as well as the details of your request, are available to all visitors to our Website. Bidding professionals also will be permitted to see the consumer’s full name, telephone number, email address and the -location
- INFORMATION DISCLOSED TO LAW ENFORCEMENT OR GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS
We will disclose your information, including, without limitation, your name, city, state, telephone number, email address, user ID history, quoting and listing history, and fraud complaints, to law enforcement or other government officials if we are required to do so by law, regulation or other government authority or otherwise in cooperation with an investigation of a governmental authority.
- IN THE EVENT OF A CHANGE OF CONTROL OR BANKRUPTCY
In the event that Go easy Home care services Company undergoes a change in control, including, without limitation, a merger or sale of all or substantially all of Go easy Home care services Company’s assets to which this Website relates or other corporate reorganization in which Go easy Home care services Company participates, and is thus merged with or acquired by a third party entity (a “Successor”), Go easy Home care services Company hereby reserves the right to transfer the information we have collected from the users of the Website and/or Services to such Successor. In addition, in the event of Go easy Home care services Company’s bankruptcy, reorganization, receivership, or assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application or laws or equitable principles affecting creditors’ rights generally, Go easy Home care services Company may not be able to control how your information is transferred, used, or treated and reserves the right to transfer the information we have collected from the users of the Website and/or Services to non-affiliated third parties in such event.
- INFORMATION DISCLOSED AT YOUR REQUEST
We may share your personal information with other Registered Users to whom you explicitly ask us to send your information or if you explicitly consent to such disclosure upon receipt of a specific Service. For instance, when you contract for a specific Service with another Registered User, Go easy Home care services Company will send that Registered User a notice that includes the personal information that you have chosen to allow Go easy Home care services Company to reveal to users with whom you contract.
- Links to External Websites
- Updating, Deleting and Correcting Your Personal Information
- What Choices Do I Have Regarding Use of My Personal Information?
We may send periodic promotional or informational emails to you. You may opt-out of such communications by following the opt-out instructions contained in the email. Please note that it may take up to 10 business days for us to process opt-out requests. If you opt-out of receiving emails about recommendations or other information we think may interest you, we may still send you emails about your Account or any Services you have requested or received from us.
- Third-Party Ad Networks
- Your Full Name and Use of Go easy Home care services Company Information YOUR FULL NAME
As a Registered User of the Website you will select a Full Name during the registration process. All of your activities on the Website will be traceable to your Full Name. Certain other people, including other Registered Users with whom you have transacted business via the Website, can see a large part of your activity on the Website. If you book a service with a Registered User, cancel a scheduled service with a Registered User, receive an offer on your posted service from a Registered User, or have posted a service, Go easy Home care services Company may send a notice to you or the appropriate Registered User that includes your Full Name. Thus, if you associate your real name with your Full Name, the people to whom you have revealed your name may be able to personally identify your Website activities.
- USING INFORMATION FROM GO EASY HOME CARE SERVICES COMPANY
The Website facilitates your sharing of personal information with others in order to negotiate, provide, and use the Services. If you agree to contract for a service with another Registered User, you may need to reveal your name, email, phone number, or personal address to that individual so that the service may be performed. Please respect the privacy of others. You agree to use the information of other users solely for the following purposes: (a) Go easy Home care services Company-transaction-related purposes; and (b) using Services offered through the Website.
- ACCOUNT PROTECTION
Your password is the key to your Account. When creating your password you should use unique numbers, letters, special characters, and combinations thereof. In addition, DO NOT disclose your password to anyone. If you do share your password or your personal information with others, you are solely responsible for all actions taken via your Account. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal information and be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Thus, IF YOUR PASSWORD HAS BEEN COMPROMISED FOR ANY REASON, YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY NOTIFY GO EASY HOME CARE SERVICES COMPANY TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD.
- User Generated Content
We invite you to post content on our Website, including your comments, feedback, pictures, and any other information that you would like to be available on our Website. If you post content to our Website, all of the information that you post will be available to all visitors to our Website. If you post your own content on our Website or Services, your posting may become public and Go easy Home care services Company cannot prevent such information from being used in a manner that may violate this Policy, the law, or your personal privacy.
THIS POLICY IS CURRENT AS OF THE EFFECTIVE DATE SET FORTH ABOVE. GO EASY HOME CARE SERVICES COMPANY MAY, IN ITS SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION, CHANGE THIS POLICY FROM TIME TO TIME BY UPDATING THIS DOCUMENT. GO EASY HOME CARE SERVICES COMPANY WILL POST ITS UPDATED POLICY ON THE WEBSITE ON THIS PAGE. GO EASY HOME CARE SERVICES COMPANY ENCOURAGES YOU TO REVIEW THIS POLICY REGULARLY FOR ANY CHANGES. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND/OR CONTINUED PROVISION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO US WILL BE SUBJECT TO THE TERMS OF THE THEN-CURRENT POLICY.
© 2020 Go easy Home care services Company. All Rights Reserved